Tax Senior (Transfer Pricing)
Deloitte Tax LLP seeks a Tax Senior (Transfer Pricing) in Boston, MA.
Work You’ll Do
Help client management understand, plan for, and deal with the complex and dynamic issues surrounding transfer pricing. Work with economists, attorneys, and tax specialists to analyze and resolve international tax, transfer pricing and finance issues faced by multinational corporations. Provide assistance for multiple tax engagements, as well as provide multinational clients with professional economic analytical services. Provide analysis of client companies and industry trends in order to respond to client needs, and so as to provide clients with professional economic analytical services. Assist with overseeing the preparation and review of transfer pricing reports. Formulate tax planning strategies in light of OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines and U.S. Transfer pricing regulations. Assist with determining the potential impact of such strategies on client business. Devise and execute database searches for companies in the U.S. and foreign markets. Responsible for incorporating financial information into a standard financial model and conducting economic, financial and accounting analysis. Draft proposals, reports, document requests and other correspondence related to business engagements. Prepare charts, reports and presentations. Review and analyze financial statements and transfer pricing reports, utilizing software to devise and perform industry research and financial analyses.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent).
- Eighteen months of experience preparing U.S. and foreign transfer pricing reports documenting intercompany transactions for various multinational companies.
- Experience must include eighteen months of:
- Coordinating technical aspects of the regulatory framework of transfer pricing documentation within the following industries: life sciences, technology software, telecommunication, or financial services;
- Analyzing U.S. intangibles and cost-sharing transactions under U.S. transfer pricing provisions and OECD guidelines;
- Working with remotely located personnel (within or outside of the United States) using online and telephonic communication tools and perform activities such as assigning tasks, performing quality control, managing projects, and conducting comparable control transaction analyses;
- Drafting global documentation transfer pricing reports and planning reports in accordance with IRC 482 and OECD guidelines;
- Utilizing transfer pricing databases, such as Compustat, Bureau van Dijk, Recap, RoyaltyStat, Osiris, Capital IQ, Amadeus, and Thomson Reuter’s ONESOURCE and statistical software, including MS Excel and STATA programs designed to conduct transfer pricing analysis;
- Utilizing tax research tools including ktMINE and LexisNexis to research industry and economic analyses;
- Performing quarterly ASC 740 reviews on transfer pricing reserves, and preparing audit and reviewing workpapers and memos;
- Analyzing client financial data and performing economic modeling, such as intangible valuation and benchmark analyses, by conducting comparable control transaction analyses; and
- Performing project management, project scoping, and client interaction.
- Position requires approximately 5% travel.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XSFH17FT0217BOB1
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top