Tax Senior - Private Clients
What impact will you make?
We are extremely proud of the talented professionals that work at Deloitte Ireland and we are always open to connecting with people interested in joining the team on our growth journey.
At Deloitte we have a clear purpose, to make an impact that matters to our clients, our colleagues and our communities. We believe that investing in our people, encouraging them to achieve a work-life balance and providing support for their personal and professional development empowers them to be their very best – because that's how you make an impact.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Tax Senior to join our Private Client team in the Tax department of the Dublin office.
About the team
Our Private Client Tax department is the largest and fastest growing private client team in Ireland. This multidisciplinary team advises private companies, their owners and high net worth individuals on a wide range of commercial and tax issues including asset holding structures, personal taxation, shareholder issues, succession and estate planning and family offices.
About this opportunity
- Advise and support private clients on tax planning strategies and compliance.
- Interact with other Deloitte offices around the world as part of globally coordinated client programs.
- Assist clients with Revenue audits, negotiations and settlement options.
- Assist the senior management group in preparing detailed technical tax advice in relation to various tax issues, including detailed research of tax legislation and case law.
- Complete and review tax returns.
- Assist in the management of client engagement, client accounts and fee recovery for allocated clients.
- Delegate to, manage and review trainee work on allocated clients.
- Present in-house tax training courses and assist with client presentations as required.
- The chosen candidate will have a proven record for service excellence, be a strong communicator and be able to show that they will work well as part of the tax team.
- You will need to be a qualified ACA and/or CTA/CTC with relevant tax experience.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills including report writing and presentation skills.
We love speaking with professionals about their next career experience with Deloitte. If you have a passion for learning from talented people and want to benefit from the support of a global organisation and network, apply on-line now or contact Niamh Favier for further information at [email protected]
Requisition code: 134087
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top