Tax Senior - Penang Office
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
- Provide tax compliance and advisory services to clients in various industries
- Compile and prepare tax returns as well as conduct the following tasks - compliance and reporting, tax management and risk, as well as control assessment
- Conduct research and consult with team members on various tax matters
- Work closely with clients and liaise with various government agencies e.g. Inland Revenue Board, Ministry of Finance and other government agencies
- Recognized degree in accounting/finance or relevant
- 3 years relevant experience.
- Added advantage with GST, TP, GES experience
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition code: MT54-132022-2017
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top