Tax Senior Consultant (VAT)
Qualifications and experience:
- University degree in Law or Economics.
- Very good knowledge of tax law.
- About 4-5 years of working experience in tax area, experience in VAT taxation from both compliance and consulting perspective, preferably in consulting companies or legal office.
- Experience in consulting firms, accounting offices or legal offices.
- Tax advisor certificate will be an advantage.
- Very good level of written and spoken Polish and English.
- Analytical thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good project management skills.
Demonstrated ability to:
- Apply technical knowledge and research in formulating client tax recommendation.
- Identify potential areas of risk and discuss those issues with management.
- Write and review tax advice for the client.
- Supervise tax project realization in cooperation with managers.
- Assist in delivering and monitoring client engagements.
- Develop your expertise in a specialization area.
- Work in one of the world’s largest consulting firm.
- Real opportunities for growth and promotion.
- Excellent portfolio of training – local and international.
- Competitive salary, including various benefits.
If you have suitable qualifications, relevant experience and attitude, and you are ready for a career with a dynamic organization in an environment that fosters professional development and accelerated career advancement potential (cross border/cross functions), we look forward to hearing from you.
Please click on Apply Online button and create or review your candidate profile.
Applications without CV attached will not be considered
We contact only selected Candidates.
Requisition code: 130802
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top