Tax Senior Consultant
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Tax Senior is responsible for conducting Tax work related to review corporate Tax returns as well as value added Tax and or foreign contractor withholding Tax, and other assigned tasks by managers and above; developing and supervising staff; ensure the efficient delivery of Tax services to clients.
- Good knowledge of Vietnam market trends and potential change that might affect clients
- Understanding of Accounting, Tax and economics, which impacts Tax and business transactions in Vietnam market
- Doing research and making recommendations on Tax issues to Tax managers and above levels
- Identified areas of engagement efficiency improvement, risks assessment, controls development, training, monitoring and reporting
- Developing and maintaining distinct relationships with appropriate contact points from clients
- Demonstrating flexibility and good business sense, persistence, and determination
- Clear communication on decisions and expectations toward team members as well as support team members on career development
- Providing timely guidance, direct feedback and coaching that contribute to the development of the staff
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Strong experience in staff management
- Strong leadership, training, and coaching skills
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude
- High self-motivation with ability to multitask and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines
- Dedication on client service
- Good English communications, computer skills
Preferable work experience:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Accounting/Tax field
- Previous experience in the same position
- Experience working for Big 4 would be an advantage
Education and professional qualification:
- Bachelor degree with an emphasis in Accounting, Finance & Banking, Economics
- ACCA/Vietnamese or foreign CPA would be an advantage
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition code: 131138
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top