Tax Manager (VAT)
Deloitte in Poland is one of the leading companies providing professional advisory services. We provide our services in line with Deloitte's global strategy focused on client service. With access to the deep intellectual capital of approximately 210,000 people worldwide, over 1,800 employees in Poland, Deloitte delivers services in following professional areas: tax, audit, consulting, financial advisory and law advisory services. Deloitte also offers comprehensive HR management services and owns the biggest in the Central Europe actuarial practice. We serve the biggest companies in the Central Europe, as well as large local enterprises, public sector institutions and fast-growing companies. If you have a desire to grow, to pursue professional and personal goals and to broaden your own capabilities then your desires are the same as ours at Deloitte.
Tax Manager (VAT)
Demonstrated ability to:
- advise and assist our clients in all business aspects of tax area especially in VAT
- build partnerships with clients and other parties
- proactively take relevant and valuable tax ideas to our clients to grow the practice
- organize and execute client engagement while acting as a trusted business advisor
- identify and develop new opportunities for additional tax services
- manage a team that provides superior consultative VAT tax advice
Qualifications and experience:
- University degree in Law and/or Economics
- Tax advisor certificate
- Minimum 6 years' experience with tax advisory, especially in VAT area
- Excellence in project and team management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Polish and English language
- Work in one of the world's largest consulting firm
- Real opportunities for growth and promotion
- An attractive and competitive salary, including various benefits
If you have suitable qualifications, relevant experience and attitude, and you are ready for a career with a dynamic organization in an environment that fosters professional development and accelerated career advancement potential (cross border/cross functions), we look forward to hearing from you.
Please apply on line.
Applications without CV attached will not be considered
We contact only selected Candidates
Requisition code: 130939
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top