Tax Manager (National Federal Tax Services - Partnership Solutions Group)
Deloitte Tax LLP seeks a Tax Manager (National Federal Tax Services - Partnership Solutions Group) in New York, NY.
Work You'll Do
- Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent).
- Three years of experience performing software development using C#, ASP.NET, SQL server, Windows services and Visual Basic .NET.
- Experience must include three years of:
- Optimizing .NET and SQL server;
- Designing data objects, functions and stored procedures in SQL server;
- Interfacing with business analysts and clients to understand business problems, translating business needs into functional and nonfunctional requirements, creating technical design documents in MS Visio and ensuring the delivery of appropriate technical solutions;
- Implementing design patterns, including Singleton and Factory pattern;
- Collaborating with a team of developers to deliver end-to-end web solutions and performing code reviews; and
- Developing and maintaining the software framework and services using .NET and Microsoft technologies.
- In the alternative, the employer is willing to accept a Bachelor's degree and five years of experience as stated above.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XSFH18FT0617NYC1
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top