What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
- Assist in the preparation of the search matrix
- Assist in the preparation and documentation of the comparable search process
- Assist in the performing research on industries for documentation purposes
- Assist in the preparation of benchmarking report writing
- Assist in performing diagnostic analysis and detail financial analysis for TP purposes
- Assist in the admin work (where necessary)
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Currently pursuing a Degree from recognised universities or Professional Qualification (ACCA/MIA/MICPA) with strong academic credentials to date (CGPA 2.75 and above)
- Candidates must demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Malay.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate familiarity using Microsoft Office applications.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition code: MT48-129557-2017
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top