Tax Intern - Tax & Legal department
Deloitte is seeking a Tax Intern to join the Tax & Legal Department at the St.Petersburg office.
Every story has a beginning.
Deloitte is one of the leading international professional services firms that offers audit, consulting, corporate finance, enterprise risk, and tax and legal services. Deloitte is represented in six of Russia’s largest cities, including Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Ufa, Ekaterinburg, Novosibirsk and Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, where over 2100 of our specialists are employed.
Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together As One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms. Deloitte’s Tax & Legal department offers a full range of tax and legal services to assist our clients in optimising their tax liabilities to comply with the relevant tax legislation and settling any possible disputes with government authorities. Our solutions and advice help in addressing the most challenging tax and legal issues in line with the business strategies of our clients. Deloitte will give you a chance to work closely with clients in order to increase their business efficiency by providing tax and legal advice.
As part of this team, you will work with high-profile clients, including owner-managed businesses, multinationals and public companies in a variety of industry sectors. You will have the opportunity and support to take on responsibility early on, making a real contribution from day one
The role will involve:
- Working under the supervision of a Senior Consultant or Manager
- Preparing/writing draft tax recommendations, reports, memorandums, samples of various legal and tax documents/contracts for review by Senior Consultants
- Participation in Tax projects, tax legislation research
- Analyzing information from different sources
- Preparing working documents in compliance with Deloitte’s high quality standards
- Participation in client meetings
- Preparing/finalizing various internal documents and processes, carrying out administrative tasks
The company offers:
- 2 month internship
- Upon completion of internship the best candidates will be invited to join the Tax & Legal Department of our CIS practice
- Scholarship for the period of Internship
- University degree (or being in process of receiving), preferably in Taxation, Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Good knowledge of Russian tax legislation
- Knowledge of accounting is a plus
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Russian and English
- Good analytical and organisational skills
At Deloitte we are completely committed to attracting and retaining professional and ambitious talent and as such we are absolutely dedicated to investing in and helping our people to excel. The fact is we believe building strong relationships with our people is as important to the success of our business as building strong relationships with clients.
We are flexible in our approach and are committed to changing, adapting and improving both internally and with regard to the services we offer our clients. As a result, we look for candidates who are not only skilled professionals in their field, but who can also partner with us – candidates who are able to adapt, change and drive this exciting improvement forward with us. We are dedicated to giving you all the tools available to fulfil your potential and we are able to offer you our 100 percent commitment as your career partner for the journey.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that you will be asked to provide your passport details in order to complete the application process.
Requisition code: 112479
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top