Tax - Corporate Tax - Senior Manager - Limerick
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte we have a clear purpose, to make an impact that matters to our clients, our colleagues and our communities. From professional development to leadership opportunities and career advancement, we empower our people to be their very best – because that's how you make an impact.
We are extremely proud of the talented professionals that work at Deloitte Ireland and we're always open to connecting with people interested in joining the team on our growth journey. We have an excellent career opportunity for a management level professional with strong general tax experience to join the Corporate & International Tax department of our Limerick Office. We will provide a challenging and exciting work environment, interesting and varied projects, scope for personal development and on-going training
About the Team
Deloitte provides business and personal tax services to a wide range of clients, from multinationals to family-owned businesses and individuals. We can assist with transactions across many jurisdictions, advise on key business decisions, and offer cost-effective support for more routine matters.
About this Opportunity
As a Senior Manager you will be responsible for day to day team and project leadership. This entails a variety of challenging activities:
- Providing a top class tax service to a portfolio of corporate clients
- Corresponding with both Revenue and clients on the clients' tax affairs
- General duties relating to all corporate tax matters
- Researching and presenting detailed technical tax memorandums to support tax advisory projects
- Working as part of a team with fellow managers, directors and partners, ensuring the smooth running of the department
- Involvement in sustaining and growth of client business, proposing and winning new business and positively contributing to the overall development of the practice
- Aligning operational model requirements with tax planning, to achieve sustainable client benefits
- Supervision and development of a team of Trainees, Seniors, Assistant Managers and Managers
Your role as a Senior Manager, Tax will focus on the management and delivery of client engagements, as well as sales and practice development. In this role, you will develop high- performing people and teams, leading and supporting them to make an impact that matters, and setting the direction to deliver exceptional client service.
To be considered for this position, you must demonstrate skills and experience in the following areas:
- A proven record of commitment to professional and client service excellence
- A strong communicator with demonstrated ability to work as part of a successful team
- AITI/ CTC or both AITI/ CTC & ACA qualified with a minimum of 4 years post-qualification tax experience
- Strong corporate tax and capital gains technical knowledge
- Strong commercial and market awareness
- A leader who believes in success for and through your people
We love speaking with professionals about their next career move, to Deloitte? If you have a passion for learning from talented people and benefit from the support of a global organisation and network, apply now.
Requisition code: 131140
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top