Tax Compliance Tools Product Manager– Senior Manager
Are you ready to manage a global team to deliver exceptional client services across multiple lines of business? Are you a senior leader with the ability to lead multimillion dollar compliance technology application programs in an ever-changing market place? Are you ready to fulfill your greatest potential and reap the rewards of your significant efforts? If the answer is "Yes" to all the above, come join the world's leading management consulting firm!
Work you'll do
As Senior Manager for compliance technology tools, you will manage a suite of web-based technology products used directly by both external clients and global Deloitte member firms to deliver tax compliance services. This will be a hands-on role requiring a great deal of both strategic planning and execution across different work streams. You will be responsible for growing and maintaining client relationships while managing a matrixed, global team to deliver exceptional client service and capabilities within the suite of tools; and you will be responsible for ensuring that compliance tools meet and exceed client needs, allowing GES to continue to be a market leader in providing global mobility services. Additional responsibilities include:
- Lead a cross-functional team including business product owners, business users, client users, and other stakeholder groups.
- Handle day-to-day management and operation of Deloitte's GlobalAdvantage Compliance Tools group (web-based GlobalAdvantage technology solutions: Tracker, Calendar, Organizer, Questionnaire and related custom interfaces).
- Support and lead strategic initiatives to drive continued innovation of our Compliance Tools.
- Drive work across teams, and work with team members to deliver high-quality projects on time and on budget.
At Deloitte Tax LLP, our Global Employer Services tax consultants help multinational clients develop tax-aligned compensation and benefits programs that address their international and domestic needs. Our consultants come from global compensation and benefits backgrounds and work with clients to streamline business operations while managing the scalability, risks, and costs of programs. Our team offers a full range of services and guides clients through their processes, technologies, and strategies. Learn more about Deloitte Tax Global Employer Services.
- 10+ years' experience in a technology role with proven leadership experience, preferably within a large, matrixed organization
- Ability to learn and understand expatriate processes and web-based tools created for clients and Deloitte member firms
- Experience delivering executive communications, both verbal and written
- Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision, both written and verbal
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Experience managing individuals across several work streams
- Experience with the software development lifecycle (Agile preferred)
- Knowledge of custom-developed tools such as .Net
- Experience leading teams comprised of on- and off-shore staff, and mentoring teams to drive optimal performance
- Ability to build and maintain cross-functional and executive-level relationships
- Able to travel up to 25% in support of marketing and development opportunities
- A Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field
- Previous Big 4 experience
- Product Management experience in the area of compliance tools and services
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E17DALTSRMJD016-GES
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top