Tax Clients and Markets – Senior Consultant - NYC or CHI
Strategy and Tax!! How would you like to take your day-to-day tax expertise and work with a team that will show you how to turn that critical knowledge into a unique, strategic role to advance both your career and Deloitte in the tax marketplace? Yes, you can have the best of both worlds!
Work you'll do:
As a Senior Consultant in our Tax, Clients & Markets group, you will work with senior leadership and lead professionals in both U.S. and India offices to assist with market-facing activities that will drive Deloitte Tax strategy and service offerings in the marketplace. You will:
- Work with Project Leads to develop and deliver strategic initiatives aligned with the growth priorities of Deloitte Tax.
- Perform analysis for specific service lines, industries, programs, or strategic work streams.
- Lead components of strategic projects; and analyze metrics, business trends, and thought-ware to support and grow focus areas.
- Organize information and prioritize and manage multiple projects and people.
- Contribute to project planning, delivery, and implementation.
- Generate high-quality work products in multiple formats (e.g. presentation slides, knowledge management, tools/templates)
Deloitte Tax LLP, Clients & Markets (C&M) focuses on driving the growth of Deloitte Tax in the marketplace and is responsible for both marketplace strategy and execution across the U.S. This will include identifying, understanding and communicating the emerging needs of each tax market segment, the trends that lead to marketplace opportunities and marketplace offerings. This team also supports Deloitte Tax practitioners with tools, technology, analysis and information as they deliver differentiated value to our Clients.
- 3 or more years of tax experience in a professional services organization
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business, finance, or other business-related field
- Certification for Deloitte Accreditation will be required for promotion to Manager (e.g. CPA, PMP)
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Up to 50% travel required
- Advanced degree
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18NYCTSRCSS104-C&M
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top