Tax Associate / Senior (Transfer Pricing)
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
- Assist team to conduct functional interview with client to obtain client's business information
- Prepare draft functional report based on information received from the interview
- Search for client's industry information, and prepare draft industry description
- Conduct comparable data search to find comparable companies by using electronic database and publicly available information
- Review and analyze audited financial statements and perform financial analysis by using Deloitte Transfer Pricing Software
- Prepare draft full transfer pricing documentation (English/ Thai language)
- Participate in certain advisory in relation to transfer pricing and international tax advice
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Economics Business Administration, Master's degree is preferable
- 0-5 years' experience in transfer pricing , tax or consulting
- Accounting background with good analytical and research skills
- Able to work effectively in both dynamic international and local environments
- Very good command of English writing/speaking skills (TOEIC, TOEFL, IELT Score is a plus)
- Microsoft office applications (Microsoft Word/Excel/ PowerPoint) and enthusiasm to learn the new software program
- The recruited candidates shall be entitle to future mobility program within Deloitte global network or participate in certain international assignments
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition code: 131377
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top