Tax Assistant/Associate – Johor Bahru Office
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Deloitte’s Tax Services help companies and individuals manage their tax costs and obligations effectively, especially in the area of cross-border tax matters. Leveraging on Deloitte’s global resources and reach, our Tax professionals keep clients abreast of developments that have tax implications and advise them in structuring investments, merger and acquisitions, transfer pricing, tax planning and compliance.
- Perform compliance tax services for clients engagements in varied industries
- Utilise tax software to prepare and process returns
- Conduct compliance and reporting, tax management, risk and control assessment
- Research and consult on various tax matters
- Contact clients and officers from the Inland Revenue Board, Ministry of Finance and other government agencies
- Degree in Accounting/Economics/Taxation from recognised universities or any professional qualification. Non graduates/finalists with relevant working experience are encouraged to apply.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Strong IT competency
- Solid ability to prioritise and organise workload
- Active participant in career development and training processes
- Teamwork – strong ability to work with others and share responsibilities
Kindly attach your resume when submitting your application.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition code: MT44-129553-2017
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top