Tax Assistant/Associate – Global Employer Services
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
- Manage individual tax compliance matters for client while addressing employer and employee obligations
- Manage workflow of tax return compliance workload and consulting projects
- Ensure services provided are within the agreed service level and scope
- Provide high quality client service and support for clients' international assignment programmes
- Build and maintain trusting relationship with client's international assignment programme contacts
- Engage in global technology to streamline administration and efficiency of the programme
- You may be required to participate as part of a team aligned with another Deloitte Tax service line and / or another Deloitte function-specific subsidiary.
- Degree in Accounting / Economics / Taxation from recognised universities or Professional Qualification (ACCA/MIA/MICPA) with strong academic credentials (CGPA 3.0 and above)
- Candidates must demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Malay.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate familiarity using Microsoft Office applications.
- Candidates should be client service driven with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Candidates should be able to exhibit excellent project management, presentation and organisational skills along
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition code: MT52-130146-2017
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top