Talent Acquisition Consultant - Technology Focused
Are you an experienced Talent Acquisition Consultant or agency Recruiter with tenacity, superior stakeholder management skills and a solution driven mindset?
Due to exciting firm growth a new opportunity has become available for an energetic and motivated individual with a technology background (SAP/Oracle or similar) to join our forward thinking and supportive Talent Acquisition team in either the Sydney or Melbourne office. As a member of this National team you will be responsible for managing and co-ordinating all operational aspects of recruitment for a number of service areas and regions.
About the role
In this fast paced role, you'll be joining a team of passionate, innovative, social savvy talent acquisition professionals who are focused on attracting the best talent as well as delivering market leading talent acquisition strategies and projects. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing full recruitment services including screening and assessing active applications, approaching and pipelining passive talent, creating job adverts and cost-effective sourcing strategies, etc.
- Managing end to end talent acquisition processes while creating an exceptional candidate/client experience
- Building strong, credible relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Articulating a compelling employee value proposition to 'sell' the firm
- Maintaining the candidate recruitment management system (currently Taleo) including distribution of correspondence and producing reports
- Participating in both team and cross-functional projects, particularly in the areas of diversity & inclusion, mobility, analytics and reporting, brand eminence and operational excellence
You have at least 2 years of internal or external recruitment function experience, and you are looking to take your career to the next level. You will ideally be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of working in a high volume environment and/or recruiting for complex roles
- SAP/Oracle recruitment knowledge (or similar) advantageous
- Superior stakeholder management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities while remaining focused on operational excellence
- Tenacity and a consultative approach to providing solutions regarding challenging assignments plus the ability to work in a team oriented environment are critical skills
- You are an enthusiastic, self-starter with a desire to join a high performance environment focused on people
About Us: Deloitte
Deloitte is the largest professional services firm in the World by both revenue and number of professionals. Deloitte provides a range of audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services across more than 20 industries and with more than 244,400 professionals globally. In FY 2016, the firm earned a record $36.8 billion USD in revenues and was ranked by Fortune magazine as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For and by Bloomberg Business has been consistently named as the best place to launch a career. In Australia, we have been one of the fastest growing professional services over the last decade and pride ourselves on also being often considered one of the most innovative.
We value the diversity of our high performing professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social – and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'.
From day one at our firm you'll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed – in every sense of the word.
If you have questions regarding this role the Talent Acquisition Team is available to have a confidential discussion regarding this role, you can contact Donna Mcleod on 02 9322 7167
Requisition code: AUEXP133984
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top