Systems Integration Functional Health Plans - Senior Consultant
Are you a talented professional that focuses on the planning, execution, and monitoring of project initiatives? Are you a resourceful problem solver that thrives in the identification and definition of creative, effective technology solutions? As a Project Management/Functional Senior Consultant, you help clients set-up, manage, and operate their most complex projects, define functional requirements for technology solutions, and design and derive transformative approaches for technology systems.
Work you'll do
As a Senior Consultant you will lead work threads within an engagement team to create software solutions that help our clients solve problems, expand market share, improve operations, and grow their business. You engage in:
- Project and Program Management
- Requirements Elicitation and Management
- Joint Application Design Sessions
- Creating Robust, Effective, Scalable Solutions
- Being the lead person to interface between the clients and our Deloitte teams
- Serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients' business needs.
- Developing & reviewing system requirements, designing the solution, redefining the business, presenting the prototype, and leading the testing of our custom technology solutions
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, our systems integration specialists help clients manage the complexity inherent with technology change, from requirements planning to architecture, testing to deployment, and beyond, helping to link their IT programs to organizational goals. And we offer a complete range of industry-leading services, including systems development, solution and platform integration. Learn more about our Systems Integration practice.
Project Management/Business Analyst Senior Consultants are required to have:
- 4+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience, with 2+ years leading small-to-mid sized teams
- 3+ years supporting the planning and management of project initiatives in a Project Management Office or similar team environment
- 3+ years of experience with Project Management Tools such as Microsoft Project and Microsoft SharePoint
- 3+ years of experience with Requirements Management and Traceability tools such as the IBM Rational suite and HP Quality Center
- 3+ years of experience translating requirements into optimized designs and identifying alternatives
- A willingness to travel 80-100% of the time
In addition, successful Senior Consultants will have the following preferred background:
- Experience or testing cloud solutions on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and/or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience working in a collaborative environment
- Experience leading work planning, monitoring, and reporting
- Experience conducting interviews and documenting requirements
- Experience leading design sessions and defining future state processes
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- A Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
Requisition code: E18CENCSRCCT204-T
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
Back to top