Systems Integration Functional Consultant - Health Plans
Are you a talented professional that focuses on the planning, execution, and monitoring of project initiatives? Are you a resourceful problem solver that thrives in the identification and definition of creative, effective technology solutions? As a Project Management/Functional Consultant, you help clients set-up, manage, and operate their most complex projects, define functional requirements for technology solutions, and design and derive transformative approaches for technology systems.
Work you'll do
As a core member of our Project Management and Functional team, you work within an engagement team to create software solutions that help our clients solve problems, expand market share, improve operations, and grow their business. You won't work alone. You'll work alongside smart, dynamic colleagues. You'll engage in:
- Project and Program Management
- Requirements Elicitation and Management
- Joint Application Design Sessions
- Creating Robust, Effective, Scalable Solutions
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, our systems integration specialists help clients manage the complexity inherent with technology change, from requirements planning to architecture, testing to deployment, and beyond, helping to link their IT programs to organizational goals. And we offer a complete range of industry-leading services, including systems development, solution and platform integration. Learn more about our Systems Integration practice.
Project Management/Business Analyst Consultants are required to have:
- 2+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- 2+ years supporting the planning and management of project initiatives in a Project Management Office or similar team environment
- 2+ years of experience with Project Management Tools such as Microsoft Project and Microsoft SharePoint
- 2+ years of experience with Requirements Management and Traceability tools such as the IBM Rational suite and HP Quality Center
- 2+ years of experience translating requirements into optimized designs and identifying alternatives
- A willingness to travel 80-100% of the time
In addition, successful Consultants will have the following preferred background:
- Experience involving solution development based on cloud (SaaS, PaaS and IaaS), web or mobile application architecture
- Familiar with testing challenges associated with applications developed for cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud or Force.com
- Experience working in a collaborative environment
- Experience with work planning, monitoring, and reporting
- Experience conducting interviews and documenting requirements
- Experience facilitating design sessions and defining future state processes
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- A Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Requisition code: E18MIDCCONAF103-T
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
Back to top