- Responsible for applying system engineering practices and principles within the Program to integrate BAM within the Enterprise Business Systems architecture.
- Responsible for implementation of the BAM System Engineering Plan.
- Responsible for delivery of the to-be BAM architecture DoDAF products.
- Responsible for ensuring designs are compatible with Agency Enterprise System Engineering and Enterprise Management and Support (EM&S) polices, processes and standards.
- Minimum of 5 years experience within the last 8 years in defining and documenting system engineering processes for COTS/GOTS implementation.
- DAWIA Level 2 SPRDE Certification
- Experience in applying system engineering expertise to support technical decision-making.
- Experience in reviewing, approving, and/or developing system engineering products.
- Experience in performing/conducting technical assessments, system analysis, requirements management, testing and integration, end-to-end system integration and other
"hands-on" systems engineering support activities to ensure implementation aligns with program architecture.
- Experience in designing and developing strategies and guidance for enterprise architecture and system implementation.
- Selected Applicants will undergo a security / background investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph required.
Requisition code: E16BALCSRCVS030-T
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top