Support Specialist- Contingent Workforce Services
Contingent Workforce Services (CWS) is an integral component of Deloitte'sGovernment Public Sector practice. The mission of CWS is to provide project engagements with the highest quality third party contractor resources at the most competitive prices.
Purpose of the Position:
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide support to the different functions of the Contingent Workforce Services (CWS) group.
This position is located in Pittsburgh, PA. No relocation assistance will be provided.
- Conduct Candidate, Incident and Contractor data base reviews
- Conduct Supplier data base reviews to include:
- Incident data base
- Business Relationship Database (BRD)
- TRPM Gateway
- Manage the execution of contractor systems access
- Run daily report
- Send mail merge to Sourcing Specialists for completed forms required to begin the process
- Submit requested forms to National Contractor On-boarding to obtain SAP IDs and systems access for contractors
- Submit access terminations for contractors
- Compose and send weekly contractor system access termination list to Sourcing Specialist for review
- Update systems access tracker
- Enter SAP numbers into contractor database
- Review and certify accuracy of uploaded Nondisclosure Agreements
- Monitor CWS Support Mailbox and reply to/forward messages
- Monitor CWS Team mailbox and distribute mail
- Coordinate supplier visits and CWS meetings
- Manage the weekly team itinerary and calendar
- Provide ad hoc support to CWS team as needed
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping Federal government initiatives today. Deloitte's Federal practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the Federal practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace.
The Federal Enabling Areas team provides top notch support to Deloitte's internal business units by developing new products and services to sustain competitive advantage, while consistently improving our existing collection of systems, processes, and functions.
- 1-2 years of experience in an office environment in a customer service/support role that involves developing and fostering professional relationships with both internal and external customers at various organization levels is preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and Internet Explorer
- Strong prioritization skills, including ability to balance multiple high priority tasks and re-prioritize as needed
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Bachelors Degree preferred but not required
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment and make a significant contribution toward achieving team goals and objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can helpthem to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E18PITSASCAD065
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top