Supply Chain Systems Analyst
Are you interested in building your career in an evolving and exciting business environment? Consider a career within our Strategy and Operations Consulting practice, and work side by side with our Federal clients to identify key business issues and drive meaningful change. Join us, and play a key role in helping to design our clients' roadmap to the future !
Work you'll do
As a Project Delivery Sr. Analyst in the Strategy & Operations group you will:
- Support Implementation and Operations Management best practices
- Support tasks and portions of the project scope on engagements related but not limited to Financial Operations, Supply Chain, and Project and Acquisition Management
- Create and/or support project deliverables
- Perform analysis and diagnose client issues while demonstrating an understanding of the client environment and overall project scope
- Assistthe clientin safeguarding mission-critical systems from external and internal attacks and intrusion
- Detect, analyze and mitigate vulnerabilities to system security and integrity which might enable unauthorized intrusions
- Conduct analysis and make recommendations to proactively assist the client in its efforts to prevent system failures, disruptions, and exploitation, data exfiltration and data compromise
- The role includes risk assessment and risk mitigation of the supplier networks which furnish and support information technology infrastructure upon which the systems run
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping Federal government initiatives today. Deloitte's Federal practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the Federal practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace.
- Typically has 3 or more years of consulting and/or industry experience
- Ability to work independently, under general guidance
- Ability to lead project deliverables through to completion
- Experience working in a team environment
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Relevant software or application skills to complete job successfully
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Ability to obtain and maintain the required TS/SCI clearance for this role
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience using Forcepoint
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can helpthem to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E17COSCPDMKD44317
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top