Summer Internship - Technology Integration Group - Consulting Department
A fantastic opportunity exists for bright, ambitious graduates and last year students to join Deloitte Moscow practice for Summer Internship programme.
If you are willing to work hard, demonstrate initiative and potential, and you are interested in getting unique practical experience within a leading international company, we want to hear from you.
We work closely with technology leaders and advise them on how best to create value for their organization through technology. Typical projects include strategic planning assessments, enterprise architecture assessments, software selections, business cases, technology program management, and technology service management design and deployment. We look for extremely talented and driven applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds.
We are seeking candidates who have demonstrated exceptional performance in these and other majors:
- Computer Science / Information Technology
- Math / Math-Business
- ERP-related program (i.e. SAP, Oracle)
Terms and conditions:
- Internship duration: 2 months (July – August). It is a full time employment. Reasonable compensation package will be provided.
- Upon completion of internship the best candidates will be invited to join the Consulting Department of our CIS practice on permanent basis.
- University degree (or pursuing an undergraduate degree), preferably in computer science, mathematics, physics, engineering
- Basic proficiency level in programming language and data basis
- Sharp analytical mind
- Ability to work full time
- Analytical skills, ability to work with information
- Good knowledge of the fundamentals of financial management, accounting, logistics are welcomed
- Desire and ability to learn and develop
- Ability to work as part of a team
- High level of motivation and commitment
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- Good written and spoken English
Please feel free to submit a cover letter to your application form.
Please ensure that all information in your Deloitte profile is accurate and up-to-date
Thank you in advance for your interest. Please be advised that we will only be contacting selected candidates who will be invited to interview.
We are looking for individuals with considerable potential who welcome the challenge of working in a growing company. We offer exciting opportunities for professional development, challenging tasks and an excellent friendly working environment. Your journey with us will represent a rich and rewarding experience, with the opportunity for a long term career.
Please note that you will be asked to provide your passport details in order to complete the application process.
Requisition code: 126010
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top