Strategy & Operations – State Government Health & Human Services – Senior Solution Specialist
Strategy & Operations – State Government Health &Human Services – Senior Solution Specialist
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in thebusiness of state and local government – a solutions builder, aroll-up-your-sleeves implementer who wants a daily collaborative environment,think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without theextensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our USDelivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read moreabout our opportunity below …
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- Identify and gather critical requirements as a baseline for creating client solutions
- Prepare policy and process transition materials specific to system changes
- Demonstrate abilities to identify, analyze and resolve complex issues in client environment
- Use analytics to diagnose and improve client business and technology programs
- Develop documentation highlighting potential technical challenges, while also consulting on potential technical solutions
- Possess exceptional analytical, problem solving, and collaboration skills
- Lead and mentor teams to meet deliverables in accordance with clients' timelines
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants todesign, develop and build solutions tohelp clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entireindustries. Our centers house a multitudeof specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to processimprovement and program operations experts, to cyber risk and human capitalprofessionals. All work together on diverse projects from advancedpreconfigured solutions and methodologies. We are a unique blend ofskills and experiences, yet we recognize the value of each individual,providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledgedevelopment with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports acollaborative team culture where we work and live close to home withlimited travel.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business, technology, mathematics, political science, or related fields
- Subject matter expert on Health & Human Services program operations and policy
- 7+ years of experience functioning as a lead responsible for the integration of business needs and technology solutions
- 7+ years' of experience working in the public sector and/or health care setting
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership and team development abilities
- Creativity, self-confidence, and flexibility to lead and be hands on with client solutions development
- Up to 15% travel required
- Must be willing to live and work in the Mechanicsburg, PA area
- Ability to mentor, lead and manage project teams to deliver task assignments on or before deadlines
- Experience with presentation and data analysis software, including MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, Excel, Access, R, SAS, Tableau, QlikView, QlikSense, Perceptive or others
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Minimum of 4 years with consulting firm and/or industry experience
- Budgeting or financial modeling experience
- Business process design and modeling
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional developmentplan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify anduse their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employeesto senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offeropportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in theglobal, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, ourprofessionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughouttheir career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a greatorganization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range ofbenefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages ourpeople to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizingtheir uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that canhelp them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offerwell-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain aculture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact thatmatters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with ourclients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. Wefocus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to helpdrive positive social impact in our communities. Learn moreabout Deloitte's impact on the world.
Wewant job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared andconfident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do yourresearch: know some background about the organization and the business areayou're applying to. Check outrecruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18MECCSRCDD003-USDC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top