Strategy & Operations – Project Delivery Sr. Analyst _ Enterprise Health Systems
Strategy & Operations – Project Delivery Senior Analyst –Enterprise Health System Solutions
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidlychanging health care environment? Do you appreciate working onmulti-disciplinary teams, problem solving and strategizing? Do you see yourselfin the forefront of delivering a customized approach for improving patient caredelivery and reducing administrative costs? If so, consider anopportunity as a Project Based Delivery Specialist.
Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
As a ProjectDeliver Senior Analyst, you will be expected to consistently perform in avariety of challenging roles, contribute to team deliverables, responsiblymanage your time, develop your skill set, and deliver creative, compellinginsights to our clients. Typical project responsibilities include:
- Work with function teams to resolve client issues specific to configuration/system changes
- Demonstrate abilities to identify, troubleshoot and resolve complex issues in large financial data sets
- Work with leaders to identify risks and help create strategies to improve business processes
- Develop documentation highlighting potential technical challenges, while also consulting on potential technical solutions
- Possess exceptional analytical, problem solving, and collaboration skills
- Work with internal and external teams to meet deliverables in accordance with clients' timelines
You will work with Deloitte consultants to design,develop and build solutions to helpclients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entireindustries. We employ a multitude ofspecialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to processimprovement and program operations experts, to cyber risk and human capitalprofessionals. All work together on diverse projects from advancedpreconfigured solutions and methodologies. We are a unique blend ofskills and experiences, yet we recognize the value of each individual,providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledgedevelopment with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports acollaborative team culture where we work and live close to home withlimited travel.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with revenue cycle functions such as: Patient Access, Charge Integrity and Patient Financial Services
- Exposure to UB-04, Medical Assistance claim forms, HCFA-1500 and claim scrubber applications
- Ability to work with financial teams to help create clinical documentation improvement initiatives
- 2 years of experience with hospital financial and patient accounting systems such as: Epic, Cerner, Soarian, McKesson, Invision, MEDITECH and Eclipsys
- Effective interpersonal, team building and communication skills
- Creativity, self-confidence, proven functional hands on ability to develop client solutions
- Up to 75% travel required or can live and work in the Long Island, NY area
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in healthcare, business, technology or related fields
- Ability to work with project teams to deliver task assignments on or before deadlines
- Experience with analytics software including MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, Excel, Access or others
- Solid experience working in health care setting with some healthcare systems implementation experience
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Epic experience or certification in Cadence, Prelude, Resolute Hospital Billing, SBO, ADT or Charge Router preferred
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional developmentplan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify anduse their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employeesto senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offeropportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in theglobal, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, ourprofessionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughouttheir career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a greatorganization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages ourpeople to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizingtheir uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices thatcan help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offerwell-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain aculture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact thatmatters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with ourclients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. Wefocus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to helpdrive positive social impact in our communities. Learn moreabout Deloitte's impact on the world.
Wewant job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared andconfident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do yourresearch: know some background about the organization and the business areayou're applying to. Check outrecruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18LGICACSAZ008-USDC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top