Strategy & Operations (Consumer Business) Manager - Indonesia
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
- Strategising and visioning of new business model development, positioning, benchmarking and value realisation studies
- Strategy & operational improvements in business process design and realignment in at least one of the following areas:
- Corporate & Business Unit Strategy, Customer & Marketing Strategy, Digital Strategy, Innovation, Pricing & Profitability Management.
- Business Model Transformation
- Customer Operations, Enterprise Model Design, Global Business Services, Location Strategy, Outsourcing Advisory, Facilities Management Transformation, Shared Services Strategic Cost Transformation, Transformation Program Integration
- Supply Chain
- Logistics & Distribution, Manufacturing Strategy & Operations, Product Development, Product Safety & Development, Sourcing & Procurement, Supply Chain Planning, Supply Chain Strategy, Sustainability
- Service Operations
- Retail Merchandising, Retail Operations, Revenue Cycle Transformation, Provider Performance Improvement
- Merger & Acquisition
- M&A Strategy, Commercial Diligence, Operational Diligence, Integration Strategy & Execution, Divestiture Planning & Execution, Functional Integration & Carve Outs, M&A Capability Development
- Finance Transformation
- Finance Strategy, Finance & Accounting (F&A) Operating Model, Finance Function Organization, F&A Process Improvement
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the goals of our clients and Deloitte and align our people to these objectives, setting clear priorities and direction.
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Leading by example and establishing confident relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- At least 8 years working experience in consulting with expertise in the FMCG or retail industry is a pre-requisite
- A good honours Degree from a recognised Tier 1 university is preferred
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Prospective Managers should also exhibit leadership skills
- Good command of English is essential
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Requisition code: DC282-129619-2017
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top