Strategy Business Analyst Manager
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, in addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community and make a positive impact on your peers. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your development. Finally, our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients will be heard.
The Business Strategy Analyst within the ITS Technology and Infrastructure group, should be experienced in all aspects of project management – covering initiation to deployment and follow-up. The Business Strategy Analyst communicates and spearheads cross-functional project team formation, by task assignment and follows up to ensure on-time completion. It is expected that in addition to the above, the Business Strategy Analyst must possess excellent communication skills both verbal and written. The Business Strategy Analyst communicates and ensures compliance with project management methodology to ensure that all projects implemented meet and or exceed client expectations.
Key tasks will include:
- Assist the ITS Project Manager and Product Owner with T&I project administration tasks.
- Participates in the regular project meetings led by the Product Owner or Project Manager.
- Responsible for coordinating the delivery of T&I services for Solutions Delivery managed projects.
- Responsible for managing non-PMO initiatives for Solutions Delivery projects
- Demonstrates a working understanding of both DevOps and Production environments for T&I solutions.
- Coordinate and monitor the end-to-end delivery of technology solutions in line with strategic business objectives
- Ensure that the business requirements are communicated to the appropriate T&I teams
- Escalate issues, risks, and decisions to the Strategy Leader
- Assist and manage processes throughout the project lifecycle
- Ensure standards, procedures, and methodologies in the delivery life cycle are followed
- Communicate development and production status and issues to Strategy Leader
- Create, manage, and update roadmaps
- Adhere to PMO processes. Conducts periodic reviews to identify process efficiencies. Execute quality assurance processes.
- Minimum of 5 years of overall IT experience in large, enterprise-wide projects.
- Successfully coordinated/managed, multiple projects within cost and schedule constraints.
- Hands-on experience in schedule and task management.
- Experience with other Microsoft tools is highly desired: Office – MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Powerpoint, MS Outlook.
- Understands enterprise wide networks and software implementations.
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder expectation management would be considered a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- CAPM certified and project planning skills are desirable
- Good verbal and written communication
- Analytical and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
Requisition code: E17NATSMGRSH009-ITL5
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top