Strategic Analytics Senior Manager
Strategic Analytics Senior Manager
The Strategic Analytics group supports the US Firm across a range of projects related to the firm’s strategy and financial performance. The Sr Manager is responsible for executing strategic projects and analyses for both Finance Leadership and overall Firm Leadership. The individual will be responsible for leading projects, interacting with leaders, executing analyses, driving constructive arguments to fruition and preparing clear, concise and compelling presentations for leadership.
The Strategic Analytics Senior Manager directs a range of projects related to the firm’s strategy and financial performance. Responsible for structuring and executing strategic projects and analyses for both Finance Leadership and overall Firm Leadership. Directs projects, interacts with senior leaders, shapes and executes analyses, and prepares clear, concise, and compelling presentations for senior leadership. May perform advanced analytics including regression and data mining. Manages resources across multiple projects.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identifies, Develops and manages strategic projects. Leads analyses of processes, financials, and other data to develop points of view and make strategic recommendations to leadership. Reviews final results.
- Directs and reviews the completion of detailed financial and non-financial analyses that can be used to evaluate opportunities or assist in making key strategic decisions. Develops recommendations and approaches for strategic and operational improvements. Presents findings to senior leadership.
- Develops executive level communications and presentations to display and communicate operational and financial information. Develops leadership-level presentations from initial story boarding to logical structuring to presentation and delivery.
- Interfaces and presents to senior leaders across the firm and work through tough and complex issues. Defines, shapes and reviews analyses.
- May be required direct advanced analytics projects including data mining and predictive analytics.
- Counsels and coaches managers in the organization.
- Performs other job-related duties as necessary.
- Bachelors Degree and Advanced degree required
- 12+ years of Strategy & Operations Consulting experience
- Requires a strong knowledge of Finance and Financial Analysis
- Must possess a client-service mindset and a desire to take on tough and challenging projects.
- Experience developing leadership-level presentations from initial storyboarding to delivery.
- Executive presence is critical as this position will interact with leadership.
- Must have advanced computer knowledge with experience in standard software applications, data modeling, including SAP or other financial systems.
- Should be able to work effectively with minimal supervision, and within a team environment to significantly contribute to the success of the Strategic Analytics team.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills. Financial modeling skills. Some roles require advanced analytics skills and experience with advanced analytics packages (SAS,SPSS)
Requisition code: E17NATSSRMAH034-CL6
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top