State Health Sales Executive
Deloitte hasa dominant presence in the Health and Human Services space. We provide many systemintegration, IT, strategy and Human Capital services to our State Health clientsacross the nation. We are looking to hire a sales executive with existingclient relationships in the State Health space along with existing practicalknowledge of this industry to help further our market presence around theseservices.
The Sales Center of Excellence(COE) supports Deloitte's businesses in uncovering, nurturing, and closingsales opportunities. Working hand-in-hand with Partners, Principals andManaging Directors, these sales executives focus their highly skilled effortsin securing relationships with qualified targets and decision makers to uncoveropportunities, develop effective sales strategies, manage the pursuitprocess and act as a key advisor to the pursuit team throughout the salesprocess.
What you'll do: The Sales Executive (SE) will:
- Develop leads,cultivate a targeted list of prospects and lead sales efforts within a targetedset of states working closely with Account and Practice leaders
- Drive new business for the State Health area,specifically MMIS, Data Warehouse and analytics, and long term care solutions
- Strategically collaborate with Accounts andPractice leadership to position and sell our many IT, strategy and HumanCapital services
- Develop relationships and collaborate with Deloitte leadership to formulate and execute on a go-to-market strategy
- Understand the competitive landscape and client needs in order to effectively position our Human Services practice areas and Deloitte's consulting services
- Identify and influence key decision-makers at all levels within the client organization
- Assist account teams and practice leaders with qualifying, pursuing and closing opportunities
- Play a leadership role/drive pursuits and contribute to the development of proposals and coach the team through orals preparation.
- Represent Deloitte by spending time in the field, and at conferences/policy forums.
- Develop strategic and tactical plans to meet or exceed sales objectives
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data working with Sales Operations team
- At least 5-10 years of experience as a namedaccount executive and/or business development manager serving State and Localclients
- Significant level of State Health experience
- Significant business development and executiverelationship experience with a proven track record in selling consultingservices
- Understand the professional service deliveryprocess
- Understand how to develop go-to-market plan thattargets the Health and Human Services
- Strong consulting, and Health and Human Servicesbackground. In-depth understanding of the Human Services industry and keybusiness issues
- Demonstrable ability to leverage pre-existingnetwork of clients or contacts in the marketplace
- Proven ability to develop and secure relationshipsat all levels within a client organization
- Ability to integrate, influence, and collaboratewith cross-functional teams in client pursuits
- Bring executive presence, poise and a commitment tosuperior quality in all aspects of work
- Bachelor's degree required
- Ability to travel 50-70% of time
- Experience delivering engagements at some pointwithin their career
Requisition code: E18NATSSMGRBW019-CL6
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top