State Health Analytics Consultant - Information Delivery
Work you'll do
Consultants in Deloitte's State Government Consulting practice serve as trusted advisors to most of the state governments in the U.S., numerous local governments, and several of the most respected higher education institution ns. Whether its program and performance optimization, program and policy strategy technology integration, organizational transformation, enterprise risk services or financial advisory services, Deloitte is uniquely qualified to tackle today's most pressing public sector challenges.
Consultants function as integrators between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients' business needs. Consultants gain exposure to multiple industries while demonstrating an awareness of the full breadth of services offered by Deloitte Consulting LLP. Key responsibilities will include: Defining systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing, prototyping, and testing custom technology solutions, and supporting system implementation.
Analytics and Information Management
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, our Analytics and Information Management team is responsible for transforming numbers and statistics into actionable information for our clients. We help them predict, plan, and adapt their business strategies to meet real-time challenges and confidently help navigate past whatever obstacles come their way. We take a holistic approach to data and offer a broad range of integration and analytics capabilities, including: Information Delivery, Data Management and Architecture, Performance Management and Advanced Analytics Enablement. Learn more about our Analytics and Information Management practice.
- 2+ years of data analytics consulting with work experience related to health care quality measurement, Medicare, or Medicaid
- 2+ years experience with one of more of the following: R, Python, SAS, Tableau, QlikView, QlikSense, Power BI, Business Objects, SQL
- 1+ years experience leading workstreams or small teams
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Ability to travel 80-100% of the time (Monday – Thursday/Friday)
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization (ie: Health Informatics)
- Proven skills as a team member or team lead on at least one full life cycle implementation
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Ability to collaborate with clients and have a strong desire to excel
Requisition code: E17NATCASCKF229-T
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top