State Government Health and Human Services – Solution Specialist
Strategy & Operations – State Government Health & Human Services – Solution Analyst
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in the business of state and local government – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves implementer who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- Prepare policy and process transition materials specific to supporting client team
- Demonstrate abilities to identify, analyze and resolve issues in client environment
- Use analytics to diagnose and improve client business and technology programs
- Develop documentation highlighting potential technical challenges
- Possess exceptional analytical, problem solving, and collaboration skills
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to process improvement and program operations experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we recognize the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business, technology, mathematics, political science, or related fields
- Experience with Health & Human Services program operations and policy
- 1-3 years' of experience functioning as a lead responsible for the integration of business needs and technology solutions
- 1-3 years' of experience working in the public sector and/or health care setting
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Creativity, self-confidence, and flexibility to lead and be hands on with client solutions development
- Up to 15% travel required
- Must be willing to live and work in the Orlando, FL area
- Ability to work independently
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Experience with data analysis software, including MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, Excel, Access, R, SAS, Tableau, QlikView, QlikSense, Perceptive or others
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Experience with big consulting firm and/or industry experience
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E17MECCACSCB998-USDC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top