Sr Systems Administrator
Title: Sr Systems Administrator
Hiring Location: Open
Information Systems Engineer: Performs IT functions such as design, analysis, evaluation, testing, debugging and implementation of applications programs supporting company business processes and operations. Analyzes, installs, acquires, modifies and supports operating systems, database or utilities software. Plans, conducts and directs the analysis of business problems to be solved with automated systems. Analyzes, designs, acquires and implements projects for LAN and/or WAN systems. Plans, designs, acquires and implements telecommunications voice/wire systems. At higher job levels, may contribute to the development, testing, evaluation or design of system or infrastructure architecture used throughout the IT solution set.
Required Technical Skills
- Advanced proficiency in server, software and network troubleshooting; Advanced proficiency in Windows Server administration and installation; Intermediate proficiency with datacenter infrastructure such as DNS, LDAP, email relays, etc; Intermediate proficiency MS Office; Novice proficiency with Microsoft SharePoint;
- Detailed knowledge of Solutions Architecture technologies and processes, and is capable of providing professional advice and guidance to our stakeholders. Has the ability to integrate multiple technologies and capability into the solutions architecture design.
- Demonstrates ability to influence decision-making through high level analysis and interpretation of data from multiple sources. Ability to look critically analyzes results to detect data errors, anomalies or conflicts. Relates analysis to business strategy and process.
- Ability to lead the execution of the key processes, identify improvement opportunities and lead the development of the identified improvement efforts.
- Defines infrastructure architecture and ensures architectural standards are applied and aligned to enterprise architecture principles; Identifies potential risk of proposed infrastructure strategies; Ensures alignment of systems design to underlying infrastructure architecture
- Expert knowledge in performance testing. Interprets and communicates test results. Verifies solutions and correct problems. Significant experience with enterprise and internet software and the entire product lifecycle from inception through delivery. Provides expert analysis
- Executes design activities and establishes standards / leading practices for design activities leveraging knowledge of all architecture design techniques; Ensures architecture design is consistent with solution architecture; Identifies leading practices
- Recommends leading practices in the area of technical writing; Promotes consistency across written materials; Provides guidance on the strategy and approach for written materials
Required Licenses, Certifications, and Other Requirements
- Professional Qualifications are preferred, including:
- Cisco Qualifications
- Microsoft Qualifications
- Linux Qualifications
- ITIL Managers Qualification
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical discipline;
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience in technology leadership on large enterprise projects around application architecture and/or infrastructure architecture.
Requisition code: E18NATSASCSH080-ITL4
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top