Sr. Manager Pursuit
Senior Pursuit Manager
Do you love writing and managing business proposals? Passionate about persuasive business writing for new business opportunities? Then we're looking for talent like you to join our Pursuit Management team!
Work you'll do
As a Senior Pursuit Manager, you'll use your writing experience and skills to:
- Write proposals and lead the development of pursuit strategies and persuasive deliverables that differentiate Deloitte
- Handle the process from pre-proposal to oral presentation stages, applying targeting/sales principles to identify win themes, creating compelling messages, brainstorming solutions to challenges, and identifying benefits for clients.
- Manage specific projects, including - but not limited to - proposals and pursuit deliverables.
- Write executive summaries and other critical components of deliverables.
- Develop and write persuasive messages based on information provided from research profiles, meetings with proposal team members, direct meetings with client staff and management, and knowledge of organization offerings.
- Evaluate requirements, gather raw proposal materials from service delivery team members transform and consolidate team member input into clear and effective responses, write executive summaries and non-technical content, and comply with all solicitation response requirements.
The power of Market Development is in our people and assets. Deloitte Market Development has over 2,000 people and significant firm assets that strengthen our brand and grow our firm. Our role is to deliver unique insights, create powerful experiences, build strong relationships and win work for all businesses.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or related discipline
- 8+ years of proposal writing experience in a corporate environment
- Exceptional project management skills
- Experience in public speaking or delivering oral presentations
- Travel of approximately 20-25%
- Proposal writing experience in a Big 4 or professional services environment a plus
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18NATSSRMGO021-MDL6
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top