Sr. Manager 1, Channel Leader for RPA (Robotic Process Automation)
Are you a tech visionary who wants to play a critical rolein the next wave of tech innovation? At Deloitte, you will guide the strategicdirection, operations, and maintenance for Robotic Process Automation products and/orsolutions. Lead and oversee all RPAprojects for a product suite. Manage alldesign, development and QA aspects of the Agile SDLC for multiple RPA projects.Directs, evaluates and monitors the progress of product/project delivery and facilitatesdiscussions with various departments around business objectives, functionality,architecture, and product development. Researches new and emerging market trends to evaluate the direction andlongevity of product in the market. Monitor compliance to standardize proceduresand best practices and creates new policies and processes as needed. Perform a combination of professional andmanagement duties over work staff. Mayserve internal or external clients.
Work you'll do
As a Channel Leader, you will be tasked to manage theday to day decision making involved in project/product portfolios. You will also be responsible for:
- Leads the design, development and delivery aspects of a product(s). Partners with business and technical leaders to deliver, maintain, support enterprise wide business solutions.
- Interfaces with customers, technology account executives, and product development leadership resources to provide channel technology strategy and bring innovation to the business by developing technology strategy. Guides discussions with the business to understand and analyze their technology and application needs and objectives. Partners with architects to ensure that technical design, unit testing, deployment, and implementation requirements are properly completed and documented. Works with teams to ensure that the business needs are clearly understood and the technology implemented meets the needs and expectations of the business
- Manages the Product Innovation Leads to ensure that product roadmaps are developed and executed in line with the established strategy. Monitors and prepare development product work plans, budget, and schedules. May directly manage the budget and project timeline. Also, may engage leadership in the budgeting and planning process and provide leadership with status updates and potential issues.
- Manages all delivery activities of the RPA product suites, aligning the technical capabilities of the team with the business needs, as well as synchronizing releases to fit the business demands.
- Supports the RPA Channel model in all aspects of the product suite, including planning, roadmap, staffing/sizing, sequencing and prioritization.
- Facilitates, through the RPA Channel model, client expectations and relationships with the business customers, timely resolving all issues, escalations, risks and conflicts.
- Manages all financial aspects for all new application development and support projects executed within the portfolio.
- Coaches and mentors all team resources helping grow the next generation of leadership pipeline. Sets goals, performance metrics to measure team and individual performance to help develop our people.
- Serves as a subject matter expert in resolving complex issues. Participates in and may support the creation of practice communities to develop channel expertise.
- Oversees and conducts research on competitive products both internally and externally; Understands business and industry direction to determine and provide advice on product roadmaps.
- Monitors compliance with standards, procedures, and methodologies in the development life cycle are followed. Develops and implements new tools, policies, and procedures as required.
- Develops strategic planning forecasts, growth projections, performance improvement estimates, cost avoidance metrics, etc. as they relate to strategic objectives. Works with the business leadership and Product Owners to analyze the cost / benefit / risk of a proposal.
- Manages relationship with outside vendors.
Members of our ITS team work behind the scenes, but areessential to the Deloitte organization. Our ITS team develop custom enterpriseapplications and provide IT infrastructure support to clients to ensure thatthey sustain a competitive advantage and stay ahead of the innovation curve.Our team has the analytical skills needed to parse mountains of data, thetechnical proficiency required to deliver custom solutions, and stellarcommunications skills needed to present research, discovery, and recommendationsin logical and easily understandable ways.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business Administration, or relevant educational or professional experience
- 10+ years of in-depth experience in SDLC, solutions design, and delivery of enterprise level solutions. Experience managing Agile/Scrum projects a plus.
- Understanding of key technologies in the following areas dependent upon product suite alignment with a Technology stack e.g. UIPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, Microsoft, SAP, OpenText, Mobile, BI/Analytics.
- Deep skills in financial management, customer management, product innovation life cycle management, delivery management and performance management (people development, team enablement, coaching).
- Experience working with business application owners and development teams to document and clarify business and user requirements and manage scope of defined features and functions during project lifecycle.
- Ability to adjust communications to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Up to 10% travel required
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, we help you shape the future direction of yourcareer. We offer comprehensive development planning as well as training,mentoring, and coaching to help you grow from within. From hands-on experience to increases inresponsibility to rewarding teamwork, Deloitte nurtures talent by providingsupportive leadership.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a greatorganization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range ofbenefits. Learnmore about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people todo their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing theiruniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that canhelp them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offerwell-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culturewhere our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learnmore about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact thatmatters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with ourclients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. Wefocus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to helpdrive positive social impact in our communities. Learnmore about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte tofeel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest thatyou do your research: know some background about the organization and thebusiness area you're applying to. Checkout recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18NATSSRMBJ123-ITL6
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top