Sr. Government Pricing Analyst - Life Sciences
Sr. Government Pricing Analyst
Ready for an exciting and fast-paced career? Have a passion for turning business issues into opportunities for growth, resilience and long-term advantage? CIS by Deloitte is an integral part of Deloitte Advisory's leading life and health care practice. Our services focus on risk mitigation and operational performance. As part of our team, you will commit to providing deep industry and compliance knowledge to our clients, being a subject matter specialist, and supporting a technology platform to manage complex commercial operations. You will have the opportunity to build your professional skills in a variety of project experiences and be involved in helping our clients understand, analyze, and respond to various business opportunities and challenges presented by the changing regulatory marketplace
Work you'll do
The purpose of the Sr. Government Pricing Analyst role is to successfully support a variety of services provided by the CIS by Deloitte Operations team to multiple clients. The role includes many of the following duties: complete all periodic (monthly, quarterly, annual) government pricing requirements for clients within mandated timelines and support the setup and maintenance of client transaction level data. Main duties include data management, system utilization, report generation, variance analyses, client interaction and documentation.
As the regulatory landscape continues to shift and grow in complexity, companies are facing unprecedented compliance challenges and close regulatory scrutiny. CIS by Deloitte provides solutions in health care compliance, risk and technology-driven managed services. Managing your financial, operational, and reputation risk to allow you to focus on what matters most - the patient, innovation, and the greater health care marketplace.
Visit www.cisbydeloitte.com to find out more about CIS by Deloitte and our health care compliance consulting and technology-driven managed services.
- Bachelors degree required in accounting, finance, business or related field; CPA strongly preferred.
- 2-5 years of related worked experience managing and processing data.
- Must be able to comprehend and/or learn complex government compliance requirements and retain, build upon and apply this knowledge on a daily basis.
- Ensure periodic calculations requirements are met within mandated timelines
- Perform class of trade customer assignments and assists in managing ongoing client relationships (for ex. interface with clients to resolve specific issues).
- Ensure the accuracy of results based on the analysis associated with customer data and support ongoing internal software product testing.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly client deliverables and perform client data reconciliations monthly.
- Create detailed calculation tie-backs as necessary and update system domain tables and clear errors if needed.
- Familiarity with the pharmaceutical industry.
- Ability to continually build detailed subject matter expertise in Government Reporting Compliance.
- Experience working in mandated deadline environment and demonstrated effective management of multiple client assignments.
- Ability to produce client-ready deliverables to a high-level professional clientele with minimal management review.
- Ability to work in a team setting.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E17NATECONGT039-CIS
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top