Sr. Consultant Corporate Real Estate - Location Strategy and Site Selection
Deloitte's Real Estate Location Strategy and Site Selection practice helps companies across industries, and around the globe, address some of their most complex and challenging location and footprint issues. Through our services we help shape the corporate strategy, expand our client's market share and ability to enter new markets, provide an understanding of the full scope of location decisions, and enable effective negotiations to secure incentive value. We stay firmly focused on our clients' priorities while developing and executing location strategies that add value, mitigate risk, and offer sustainable, competitive advantages. Learn more about our Real Estate & Location Strategy practice.
Work you'll do
Senior Consultants will synthesize overall strategy by analyzing a wide variety of solutions, selecting the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific client requirements such as business case, pricing, or complex financial analysis, and interpreting and reporting on outputs. You will participate in setting engagement objectives and scope; develop work plans for components of engagements, coordinate activities between work streams and identify changes in scope. Senior Consultants will also design deliverable content that will precisely reflect the engagement contract and client needs and strive to improve deliverable quality through verification and validation of results.
We are looking for Senior Consultants with experience in site selection and location strategy, including country/market entry strategy, facility deployment, decision framework development, global location and site benchmarking, talent market benchmarking and evaluations, location operating conditions screening, country comparative risk comparisons, variable operating cost modeling and business case development. Knowledge of land, building, business park, and investment zone due diligence and validation are a plus. Experience with utility and transportation infrastructure evaluations and/or government incentives and real estate negotiations preferred.
Strategy & Operations
A part of Deloitte Consulting LLP, our Strategy & Operations consultants offer insightful recommendations and data-fueled strategies to help our clients address some of their most complex business issues. We are a diverse and talented team that supports a collaborative culture and delivers value through the application of technology, strategy, and process improvement. We tackle our clients' organizational strategy, financial management, supply management, innovation, and growth issues and help to enhance their business performance, productivity, and long-term profitability. Join us, and play a key role in designing our clients' roadmap to the future. Learn more about our Strategy & Operations practice.
Deloitte's Operations Transformation practice helps clients implement their corporate strategy and accomplish their business objectives. Using our deep sector and technical expertise, we transform our clients' core business and operations, helping them to prepare for growth, embrace the digital agenda and maximise operational efficiency. We bring the breadth and depth of Deloitte's capabilities to our clients, delivering real value by designing and running impactful transformation programs. Learn more about our Operations Transformation Practice.
Senior Consultant Qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree and 5+ years consulting and/or industry experience or a MBA with 2+ years relevant work experience. A degree with a focus on real estate, corporate real estate, workplace, engineering, or architecture is a plus
- 3+ years[FA1] of management consulting and/or industry experience across the corporate real estate and location strategy and site selection field is required.
- Understanding of key industry trends
- Ability to interact at all levels of the client organization
- Business case development experience
- A proven track record of successfully delivering professional services
- A willingness to travel +80%
- A willingness to travel on a global scale
- BS in Engineering (Civil, Construction, Mechanical, Industrial)
- BS/BA in Geography
- MBA or other advance degree (Master's or PhD) with a focus on real estate
- Strong presentation skills and an effective management presence
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to exercise mature judgment
- Eagerness to mentor and counsel junior staff
- Language Fluency (English, Spanish, Portuguese, Mandarin)
- Experience and understanding with robotic process automation, including vendors such as Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, etc.
- Familiarity with information technologies and platforms: such as legacy ERP, cloud software services, and customer services applications
- Experience with analytics to evaluate and optimize business processes
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
[FA1]5-8 years for SC; 9-12 years for Manager; 12+ years for SM
Requisition code: E18NATCSRCMF090-SO
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
Back to top