SPI- Integration Developer- Consultant
Integration Developer- Consultant
Are you someone who likes to tackle complex technical challenges? As a Consultant at Deloitte you can help create technology solutions to meet clients' business needs. A Consultant gains exposure to multiple industries while demonstrating an awareness of the full breadth of services offered by Deloitte Consulting LLP.
Work you'll do
As a core team member, you will work within a project team, to create custom software solutions that help our clients solve problems, expand market share, improve operations, and grow their business. You won't work alone. You'll work alongside smart, dynamic colleagues. You'll engage in:
- Being the integrator between the client and our Deloitte teams
- Developing system requirements, designing the solution, coding, prototyping, and testing custom technology solutions
- Project experience with software development and consulting in Enterprise environments.
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, our systems integration specialists help clients manage the complexity inherent with technology change, from requirements planning to architecture, testing to deployment, and beyond, helping to link their IT programs to organizational goals. And we offer a complete range of industry-leading services, including systems development, solution and platform integration. Learn more about our Systems Integration practice.
- 2 years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- 2 years of experience providing end-to-end integration solutions development for enterprise software or hosted high-tech services
- Experience with identifying API from business processes design and implementing API using latest and emerging technology
- Up to 1 year experience working with the WebMethods platform (Equivalent experience with other integration platforms, e.g. TIBCO, MuleSoft, Oracle ESB, will considered as well)
- Experience using other API Management solutions (e.g. Apigee, Mashery) is desirable as well as good understanding of the Enterprise Integration Patterns
- 3 years of experience in software delivery or software development (Java/JEE preferred)
- Experience with configuration, deployment, and testing of enterprise software applications
- Working knowledge of one of the API platform such as Apigee, IBM API Connect, MuleSoft API, Dell API or similar project
- Working knowledge of API design and development on the Cloud as well as on-premise environments
- Working knowledge of API security certification, authentication, authorization, IP security setup, and end point configuration
- Working knowledge of cloud native API such as Amazon API, Pivotal API or similar products
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services(AWS) and APIs.
- Experience in comparative analysis of different API products available in the market
- Willingness to travel 80-100%
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- API Design and Development
- Certification in one API product
- Experience in planning and managing Technology Integration development- lifecycle processes.
- Experience in technology evaluation, scalability analysis and tool selection efforts for Technology Integration projects.
- Provide leadership across small teams, in a collaborative environment, build consensus amongst the project team members
- Integration experience with WebMethods or other products including, MuleSoft, BEA, Oracle, TIBCO, Progress Sonic, etc.
- JEE Application Servers - JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere
- Web Servers - Apache, NGINX, IIS
- Operating Systems - Windows, Red Hat Linux, UNIX
- Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, WS-*, SOA/Integration, RAML, and API Management technologies and standards
- Experience using the JAVA IDE (Eclipse, Intelli J, NetBeans)
- Designed and developed enterprise services using REST based APIs
- Development experience with various on premise, SaaS ERP (NetSuite, Oracle, SAP etc.), CRM (Salesforce, Oracle, SAP, etc.), Commerce, HR (Workday, Oracle, etc.), and Social (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) platforms
How you'll grow
Requisition code: E18MIDCCONAF001-T
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
Back to top