Specialist Senior, Technology, Systems Integration
Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Specialist Senior, Technology, Systems Integration in Atlanta, GA and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
Facilitate the definition of requirements, use cases, product management, and functional specifications along with validation and testing services for clients. Provide strategic advice and high quality results to client's business operations and systems. Work within an engagement team responsible for identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations. Assess the strengths and weakness of technology environments and advise accordingly. Perform regression testing of Java and Seibel CRM client applications by developing scripts in HP Quick Test Profession (QTP). Recommend options and solutions that meet business needs and desired functionalities. Work within a team to define testing strategy for large scale programs and ensure requirements traceability throughout the system development lifecycle. Understand the implication of various technology decision and their impact on the overall solution development. Perform data analysis and create reports on transactional data using Guidewire, MS SQL and PL SQL queries. Write queries and production data modifications using PL SQL. Conduct systems integration testing and user acceptance testing (UAT) cycles for systems implementations utilizing IBM Rational Suite, HP Quality Center and Microsoft Team Foundation Server. Create and maintain project data, including code, design documents, and unit test plans, using IBM Rational suite, JIRA, and Subversion tools. Apply Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies, including Waterfall Model and Agile to develop and maintain client applications. Develop, implement, and test web applications, solutions, and services to expose core business and data access operations for external and internal applications using Java and Crystal Reports.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration, Engineering (any), Computer Science, Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Information Systems (CIS) or a related field.
- Must have two years of experience providing IT consulting services on behalf of a global consulting company.
- Must have two years of experience with:
- Performing data analysis and creating reports on transactional data using Guidewire, MS SQL and PL SQL queries;
- Writing queries and production data modifications using PL SQL;
- Conducting systems integration testing and user acceptance testing (UAT) cycles for systems implementations utilizing IBM Rational Suite, HP Quality Center and Microsoft Team Foundation Server;
- Creating and maintaining project data, including code, design documents, and unit test plans, using IBM Rational suite, JIRA, and Subversion tools;
- Applying Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies, including Waterfall Model and Agile to develop and maintain client applications; and
- Developing, implementing, and testing web applications, solutions, and services to expose core business and data access operations for external and internal applications using Java and Crystal Reports.
- 80% travel required.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XGGS18FC0917ATL3
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top