Specialist Senior, Technology, Oracle Enterprise Solutions
Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Specialist Senior, Technology, Oracle Enterprise Solutions in Dallas, TX and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
Leverage technology-enabled solutions and provide Oracle consulting services for clients throughout various industries. Support the implementation of Oracle Financial modules. Define systems strategy and develop systems requirements. Design, prototype, test, and define support procedures and implement practical business solutions under multiple deadlines. Assist with the development of technical and functional designs, documents, and business process architecture by mapping business processes, organization, and technology to new Oracle solutions. Create test scripts and performing system integration tests utilizing Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel. Act as a technical resource for less experienced team members and assist in training sessions for Oracle applications. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction, and overall Oracle solutions utilizing Microsoft Powerpoint Presentations. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and third party complimentary products. Develop and manage reference sites through high quality technical and professional client relationships. Map business processes for implementation utilizing Oracle AIM, OUM, and ABF implementation methodologies. Participate in business development activities and developing detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Business Administration, Engineering (any), Computer Information Systems (CIS) or a related field.
- Must have two years of experience providing Oracle consulting services to clients.
- Must have two years of experience with:
- Creating test scripts and performing system integration tests utilizing Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel;
- Acting as a technical resource for less experienced team members and assisting in training sessions for Oracle applications;
- Developing and delivering high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations;
- Presenting and articulating advanced product features and benefits, product future direction, and overall Oracle solutions utilizing Microsoft Powerpoint Presentations;
- Designing, validating, and presenting Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and third party complimentary products;
- Developing and managing reference sites through high quality technical and professional client relationships;
- Mapping business processes for implementation utilizing Oracle AIM, OUM, and ABF implementation methodologies;
- Participating in business development activities and developing detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
- In the alternative, the employer will accept 3 years of university studies and 3 years of experience providing Oracle consulting services to clients.
- Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable.
- 15% travel required.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can helpthem to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: XGGS18FC0418DAL12
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top