Specialist Senior, Technology, AIM
Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Specialist Senior, Technology, Analytics and Information Management (AIM) in Dallas, Texas and various unanticipated Deloitte Consulting LLP office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
Design, develop and implement systems and processes to capture, integrate and distribute information in an enterprise. Function as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions and help create Master Data Management (MDM) solutions to meet the business needs of clients. Gain exposure to multiple industries and service lines within the practice while demonstrating an awareness of the full breadth of services offered by engagement follow-up opportunities. Define business needs and technical architecture using Zachman and TOGAF. Design data migration solutions from legacy systems to SAP MDM and SAP Master Data Governance (MDG). Assess data quality and develop routines to standardize, match, merge and cleanse data using SQL, SAP Information Steward and Informatica Data Quality (IDQ). Configure SAP MDM and SAP MDG by creating data repositories using MDM Workflow Enterprise Portals, configuring data models and integrating third-party data enrichment services. Import data using SAP MDM Import Manager and export data to interfacing systems using SAP MDM Syndicator and SAP MDG Data Replication Framework. Configure SAP Material Management and SAP Sales and Distribution modules according to business rules using SAP Customer Master, SAP Vendor Master Data and SAP Legacy System Migration Workbench. Design testing strategies to support integration and user acceptance testing (UAT) using HP Quality Center (HPQC).
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Computer Applications, Engineering (any), Management Information Systems (MIS) or a related field
- Two years of experience providing IT consulting services to clients on behalf of a global consulting company
- Must have two years of experience with:
- Defining business needs and technical architecture using Zachman and TOGAF;
- Designing data migration solutions from legacy systems to SAP MDM and SAP MDG;
- Assessing data quality and developing routines to standardize, match, merge and cleanse data using SQL, SAP Information Steward and IDQ;
- Configuring SAP MDM and SAP MDG by creating data repositories using MDM Workflow Enterprise Portals, configuring data models and integrating third-party data enrichment services;
- Importing data using SAP MDM Import Manager and exporting data to interfacing systems using SAP MDM Syndicator and SAP MDG Data Replication Framework;
- Configuring SAP Material Management and SAP Sales and Distribution modules according to business rules using SAP Customer Master, SAP Vendor Master Data and SAP Legacy System Migration Workbench; and
- Designing testing strategies to support integration and UAT using HPQC.
- 80% travel required to various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XGGS18FC0817DAL1
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top