Specialist Master, Technology, Systems Integration, Application Architecture
Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Specialist Master, Technology, Systems Integration, Application Architecture in Austin, TX and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Engineering (any), Computer Science, MIS, CIS, or a related field.
- Five years of progressively responsible experience providing IT consulting services to clients in public sector on behalf of a global consulting company.
- Must have five years of experience with:
- Developing web applications using Adobe ActionScript, Adobe Flex, and Adobe Flash Builder;
- Performing all phases of system development life cycle implementations for large scale custom developed applications built upon J2EE platforms and deploying on IBM Websphere and Oracle;
- Designing and implementing web applications for mobile and desktop using HTML and CSS;
- Writing optimized SQL queries for data migration using PL/SQL to transfer systems from one agency to another;
- Designing visual models and constructing components for enterprise-level software applications using Rational Rose; and
- Developing build scripts in Unix and Windows for automated builds and deployment using Apache Ant.
- In the alternative, the employer will accept a Master's degree in a related field plus three years of experience.
- 15% travel required.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XTSI18FC0617AUS1
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top