Specialist Master, Technology, SAP Package Technologies
Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Specialist Master, Technology, SAP Package Technologies in Houston, Texas and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
Perform implementation services for clients to address manufacturing, financial, human resources, customer relationship management, supply chain and other business needs throughout the enterprise with the full suite of SAP products. Design and develop technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a technology team. Responsibilities include defining systems strategy and support procedures, developing systems requirements, performing fit-gap analysis, designing and prototyping, testing, training, and implementing practical business solutions. Design, prototype, and configure SAP Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) modules, including SAP Plant Maintenance (PM), SAP Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO), SAP Multi Resource Scheduling (MRS) and SAP Customer Service (CS). Map a client's preventive, corrective and breakdown maintenance scenarios, resource planning and scheduling procedures, and customer service processes in SAP. Perform data loads from legacy systems, including the preparation and execution of load files, to SAP PM, SAP MRO, SAP MRS and SAP CS using SAP Legacy System Migration Workbench (LSMW). Write user requirement specifications and functional specifications for enhancements, and Authorization Specifications. Prepare test cases and write test scripts for unit testing (UT), system integration testing (SIT) and user acceptance testing (UAT) for various scenarios in SAP PM, SAP MRO, SAP MRS and SAP CS modules using HP Quality Center (HPQC). Support all phases of implementation projects, including preparation, business blue print, realization, go-live and post go-live for SAP PM, SAP MRO, SAP MRS and SAP CS.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems (CIS), Engineering (any), Management Information Systems (MIS) or a related field.
- Five years of progressively responsible, post-baccalaureate experience providing SAP consulting services on behalf of a global consulting company.
- Must have five years of experience with:
- Designing, prototyping and configuring SAP EAM modules, including SAP PM, SAP MRO, SAP MRS and SAP CS;
- Mapping a client's preventive, corrective and breakdown maintenance scenarios, resource planning and scheduling procedures, and customer service processes in SAP;
- Performing data loads from legacy systems, including the preparation and execution of load files, to SAP PM, SAP MRO, SAP MRS and SAP CS using SAP LSMW;
- Writing user requirement specifications and functional specifications for enhancements, and Authorization Specifications;
- Preparing test cases and writing test scripts for UT, SIT, and UAT, for various scenarios in SAP PM, SAP MRO, SAP MRS and SAP CS modules using HPQC; and
- Supporting all phases of implementation projects, including preparation, business blue print, realization, go-live and post go-live for SAP PM, SAP MRO, SAP MRS and SAP CS.
- 80% travel required.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XGGS18FC0717HOM1
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top