Specialist Master, Technology, SAP Package Technologies
Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Specialist Master, Technology, SAP Package Technologies in Boston, MA and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
Provide advisory and implementation services for clients to address manufacturing, financial, human resources, customer relationship management, supply chain, and other business needs throughout the enterprise with the full suite of SAP products. Review project deliverables to ensure adherence to quality standards, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems. Develop conceptual and architectural solution blueprinting design procedures for assigned projects and ensure that these meet business and compliance requirements in adherence with established architectural principles, standards, and processes to serve new purposes or improve work flow. Support implementation of all phases of SAP systems, including preparation, business blue print, realization, go-live, and post go-live support. Create functional specifications for implementation of SAP solution in the retails sector. Design, prototype, and configuration of SAP solutions for manufacturing, inventory, and quality processes using SAP SD, MM, FMS and IS-RETAIL modules. Manage SAP data migration, including sequencing of data loads, defining requirements for extraction, creating functional specification and transforming and loading programs. Prepare unit and integration testing plans and manage issues/defect resolution activities for procurement using tracking and management tools including HP Quality Center and SAP Solution Management. Manage technical and functional cutover, data migration activities and roll outs during go-live stage of SAP solution. Coordinate the work with onsite and offshore teams to capture business requirements in the functional and technical documents. Implement SAP Integration with other Warehouse Management Systems including Manhattan and Red Prairie to build 3PL processes.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Engineering (any), Business Administration, MIS, CIS or a related field.
- Five years of progressively responsible experience providing SAP consulting services to clients on behalf of a global consulting company.
- Must have five years of experience with:
- Supporting implementation of all phases of SAP systems, including preparation, business blue print, realization, go-live and post go-live support;
- Creating functional specifications for implementation of SAP solution in the retails sector;
- Designing, prototyping and configuring SAP solutions for manufacturing, inventory and quality processes using SAP SD, MM, FMS and IS-RETAIL modules;
- Performing SAP data migration, including sequencing of data loads, defining requirements for extraction, creating functional specification and transforming and loading programs;
- Preparing unit and integration testing plans and managing issues/defect resolution activities for procurement using tracking and management tools including HP Quality Center and SAP Solution Management;
- Supporting technical and functional cutover, data migration activities and roll outs during go-live stage of SAP solution;
- Working with onsite and offshore teams to capture business requirements in the functional and technical documents; and
- Performing SAP Integration with other Warehouse Management Systems including Manhattan and Red Prairie to build 3PL processes.
- 80% travel required.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XGGS18FC1017BOB1
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top