Specialist Master, Technology, Oracle Enterprise Solutions, E-Business Suite
Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Specialist Master, Technology, Oracle Enterprise Solutions, E-Business Suite in Arlington, VA and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
Responsible for all aspects of project development and implementation of Oracle modules and technology-enabled solutions for clients in the financial industry. Define project scope and objectives; develop detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, and resource plans. Provide technical and analytical guidance to project team. Interface with management and business stakeholders to train end users, gather requirements from business, identify business gaps, and build process flowcharts. Conduct project meetings and perform analysis to track project development from original concept through final implementation, including business analysis, developing reports, testing, configuring applications, and preparing functional specifications. Oversee teams responsible for developing Accounts Receivables interfaces using an auto invoice import process. Manage the development of technical designs for Oracle Configuration, Extension, Modification, Localization, and Integration (CEMLI). Lead team in developing and maintaining interfaces using Open Invoice Interface process for Oracle Payables, and concurrent and real time processes for Oracle modules related to iProcurement and OCI. Oversee team responsible for configuring processes in Oracle applications to send and receive data from PRISM. Guide team in customizing Oracle work flow processes for Oracle Purchasing, General Ledger, and Budgetary transactions to define customer hierarchies and validations. Oversee team in developing reports on data for Account Receivables and Project Accounting using Oracle reports, BI Publisher, and Discoverer.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Engineering (any), MIS, CIS or a related field.
- Five years of experience providing Oracle consulting services to clients in the financial industry.
- Must have five years of experience with:
- Developing Accounts Receivables interfaces using an auto invoice import process;
- Developing technical designs for Oracle Configuration, Extension, Modification, Localization, and Integration (CEMLI);
- Developing and maintaining interfaces using Open Invoice Interface process for Oracle Payables, and concurrent and real time processes for Oracle modules related to iProcurement and OCI;
- Configuring processes in Oracle applications to send and receive data from PRISM;
- Customizing Oracle work flow processes for Oracle Purchasing, General Ledger, and Budgetary transactions to define customer hierarchies and validations; and
- Developing reports on data for Account Receivables and Project Accounting using Oracle reports, BI Publisher, and Discoverer.
- In the alternative, the employer will accept a Master's degree in a stated field plus three years of experience.
- 80% travel required.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XTSI17FC0117ARL2
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top