Specialist Master, Technology, Deloitte Digital, Customer Engagement
Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Specialist Master, Technology, Deloitte Digital, Customer Engagement in Dallas, TX and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Engineering (any), Computer Science, CIS, MIS or a related field.
- Five years of progressively responsible experience providing IT consulting services to technology, media and telecommunications industry clients on behalf of a global consulting company.
- Must have five years of experience with:
- Building applications with Jenkins, Hudson and Maven, and using security and performance analyzing tools to ensure continuous integration;
- Designing Hybris eCommerce solutions and integrating SAP Hybris and CRM applications to existing applications;
- Applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory in all phases of the software development life-cycle;
- Collaborating with key stakeholders and internal teams to define enterprise architecture principles, standards, guidelines and blueprints and proving support on data quality components during the implementation of the solution architecture; and
- Integrating existing systems using coding, GUI and unit testing.
- 80% travel required.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XGGS18FC0617DAL3
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top