Solutions Architect Manager
The Client Solutions Delivery Consulting Channel reports toSolutions Delivery Organization within T&I and is responsible fordelivering Infrastructure Services to support Deloitte Consulting. TheSolutions Architect works to onboard and support business-lead projects,providing infrastructure expertise, while working within existing processes andstriving to implement a DevOps operating model.
In your role as the Solutions Architect, you will beresponsible for the Architecture and Design of on premise and Cloud solutions.You will work with clients to onboard and design the Solutions Architecture forsmall, medium, and large Consulting projects; ensuring Architecture isappropriate while acting as trusted advisor and subject matter expert. You willbe accountable for project delivery & platform, BCP testing, Certificateinstallation & updates, ADFS configuration, performance monitoring andSharepoint site creation. You will work to ensure the DevOps philosophy and operatingmodel is implemented utilizing appropriate tools and processes, whilecontinuing to work within existing practices and operating models to supportConsulting engagements.
An ideal candidate for this role will have a blend ofinfrastructure, and operational experience that provides them with a goodunderstanding of both established and emerging infrastructure and cloudtechnologies.
Illustrative Dutiesand Responsibilities
- Build, lead, and mentor a team of SystemsEngineers; providing guidance and acting as a technical escalation point.
- Plan, organize, and control multipleresponsibilities to onboard and achieve project initiatives. Ensure on timedelivery of objectives while maintaining high quality standards.
- Analyzes infrastructure issues and recommendschanges for availability and performance. Works with the service leaders to define and document operations dutiesand work process flows.
- Oversees and participates in the development,maintenance, configuration, and administration of cloud and on premiseinfrastructure systems; coordinating with service leaders on upgrades and newfeatures.
- Be a trusted advisor and technical resourceleading client calls, authoring and presenting architecture diagrams, andcollaborating with clients to deliver proposals.
- Drives the reviews of procedures and KPIs. Workswith the service leaders to make changes as needed.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (Visio andPowerPoint) infrastructure and technical architecture experience. ADFS, F5,IIS, and Sharepoint site creation and design
- Required Licenses, Certifications, and Other Requirements
- MCSE preferred; a good understanding ofdatabases, security, networking, storage, servers, and scripting.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science,Engineering, or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience
Requisition code: E18NATSMGRSH065-ITL5
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top