Solution Specialist – Sourcing & Procurement
Strategy & Operations – Supply Chain Management – SolutionSpecialist Sourcing & Procurement – USDC
Are you an experienced, passionatepioneer insupply chain/analytics – someone who gets excited about thepossibilities of turning data into insights on a daily basis in a highlycollaborative environment? Do you like that think-tank feel and ability to share new ideas with yourcolleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider anopportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typicalDelivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read moreabout our opportunity below …
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- Work with analytics teams to understand issues and resolve anomalies to ensure solution quality
- Deliver high quality work and adapt to new challenges, as an individual or as part of a team
- Field, manage and resolve both solution performance and data issues using defined ticketing systems and reporting processes
- Demonstrate strong ability to analyze technical/data issues in Tableau dashboards to efficiently address business problems
- Understanding of procure to pay, source to contract, category management as it pertains to sourcing and procurement processes
- Coordinate and execute supplier enablement programs such as supplier onboarding, eProcurement and eInvoicing enablement
- Display strong knowledge of data analytics and visualization tools such as Tableau/Qlikview
- Work and consult with client techno/functional teams to design and invent solutions enhancements to optimize performance
From our centers, wework with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions tohelp clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of supplychain processes across industries. Our centershouse a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects, integrators,analytics experts, to creative digital experts as well as cyber risk and humancapital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advancedpreconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaignmanagement. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet weunderline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths,fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where wework and live close to home with limited travel.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or equivalent experience
- 4-7 years' of supply chain/data analytics experience in supporting or building data visualizations like charts/tables
- Experience in data modeling, analysis, design, development and implementation of data solutions
- 4-7 years' of experience with MS SQL, Oracle PL/SQL, or any equivalent database query environment
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve complex business issues
- Understanding of product sourcing, materials purchasing and ability to work with clients on vendor management best practices
- Previous work experience with sourcing event management using E-sourcing applications such as: Ariba, Coupa, Emptoris, Etc.
- Identify and resolve issues to optimize existing tableau reports
- Experience with presentation and data analysis software, including Tableau, MS PowerPoint, Excel and Access
- Must be willing to live and work in the Orlando, FL area
- Ability to mentor and lead project teams to deliver task assignments on or before deadlines
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Support data analysis software, including QlikView, QlikSense, Perceptive, R, SAS, MS Visio
- Business process design and modeling
- Minimum of 2 years big consulting firm and/or industry experience
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional developmentplan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify anduse their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employeesto senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offeropportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in theglobal, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, ourprofessionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughouttheir career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a greatorganization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range ofbenefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages ourpeople to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizingtheir uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices thatcan help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offerwell-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culturewhere our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact thatmatters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with ourclients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. Wefocus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to helpdrive positive social impact in our communities. Learn moreabout Deloitte's impact on the world.
Wewant job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared andconfident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do yourresearch: know some background about the organization and the business areayou're applying to. Check outrecruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18ORLCSRCDD014-USDC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top