Solution Specialist – Quality Assurance (RPA)
Strategy & Operations – Robotic Process Automation – QualityAssurance Solution Specialist – USDC
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer intechnology – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wantsa daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas withyour colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so,consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the moldof a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read moreabout our opportunity below …
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- Innovating solutions to work around system limitations
- Adapting to new technologies and gain a functional understanding
- Understanding control procedures and disciplines
- Working with version control and Jira or similar ticketing system
- Problem solving with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error
- Delivering high quality work and adapting to new challenges, as an individual or as part of a team
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants todesign, develop and build solutions tohelp clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entireindustries. Our centers house a multitudeof specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, tocreative digital experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. Allwork together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions andmethodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a uniqueblend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual,providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledgedevelopment with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports acollaborative team culture where we work and live close to home withlimited travel.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
- 4-7 years of experience in software automation testing web applications, and or client/server applications
- Understand Software Development Lifecycle and Enterprise Value Delivery Methodology for automation testing/deployment process
- 4-7 years of experience creating test plans, test cases from system requirements and/or user stories
- 4-7 years of experience performing integration testing
- Prior exposure providing testing deliverables within Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Ability to generate test reports used for system acceptance
- Previous experience conducting tests to verify software is ready for release into production
- Ability to work independently to conduct functional tests using JIRA to record results
- Must be willing to live and work in the Orlando, FL area
- Previous testing experience with solutions such as: Automation Anywhere (AA) , Blue Prism (BP), UiPath, Workfusion, or Pega
- Ability to create and validate comprehensive testing plans for automation applications
- Testing experience with applications across programming languages such as: .NET, Java, and Python
- Ability to multi-task & support multiple priorities/multiple deliverables
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional developmentplan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify anduse their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employeesto senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offeropportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in theglobal, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, ourprofessionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughouttheir career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a greatorganization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range ofbenefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages ourpeople to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizingtheir uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices thatcan help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offerwell-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain aculture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact thatmatters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with ourclients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. Wefocus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to helpdrive positive social impact in our communities. Learn moreabout Deloitte's impact on the world.
Wewant job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident.To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: knowsome background about the organization and the business area you're applyingto. Check outrecruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18ORLCSRCDD010-USDC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top