Solution Specialist - QA Tester - L&D Technology
Strategy & Operations - Supply Chain Management - Solution Specialist - Configuration & Testing (L&D Technology)-- USDC
Are you an experienced leader who is also passionate about improving supply chain logistics and distribution through the deployment and use of technology - someone who gets excited about transforming operations and developing smarter insights that bring about stronger outcomes in a highly collaborative environment? Do you like being hands-on and ability to share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
· Translate business requirements and processes into technical requirement and configuration settings specific to L&D warehouse and/or transportation management solutions
· Collaborate with team leads to identify gaps and constraints associated with business requirements and process and aid in providing solutions to resolve the process issues
· Apply approved configurations pre and post testing
· Develop testing strategies and scenarios for review with both project and client teams to ensure alignment to test strategy and completeness
· Conduct testing. Example testing types: Component Integration Testing (CIT), System Integration Testing (SIT), System Testing (ST), unit testing, regression, graphical user interface testing, database testing, and user acceptance testing (UAT)
· Log and track defects and communicate to teams for resolution
· Deliver high quality work and adapt to new challenges, as an individual or as part of a team
· Contribute to case studies and manage documentation on successful engagements
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to analyze, design, develop, and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of their supply chains across industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects, integrators, analytics experts, domain specialists to creative digital experts as well as cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advisory services, advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
· Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, STEM, Business Process Management, Analytics, or equivalent experience
· 4-7 years' of testing software integration process for Manhattan's Technology Suite (e.g. WM, TM, DOM, IM, MIF, and/or SCI)
· 4-7 years' of experience with creating test plans and test cases
· Strong hands on experience with HP Test Director, Load Runner or other automated testing solutions
· Database query experience in MS SQL and or Oracle PL/SQL
· Strong understanding of software testing methodologies like Agile, Sprint or Scrum
· Experience identifying and testing information into bug tracking solutions similar to JIRA, Qtest, ALM
· Expert skills with MS PowerPoint, Word, Visio
· Must be willing to live and work in the Orlando, FL area
· Must be willing to travel up to 20%
· Ability deliver task assignments on or before deadlines
· Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
· Test and support warehouse management systems integrations projects specific to Manhattan WMS
· Understand business process design and modeling
- Minimum of 2 years big consulting firm and/or industry experience
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can helpthem to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E18ORLCACSDD098-USDC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top