Solution Specialist , IBM DataStage ETL (Federal)
Job Title: Solution Specialist – IBM DataStage ETL
Location: Orlando, FL
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world's most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, in addition to challenging and meaningful work, you'll have the chance to give back to your community and make a positive impact on your peers. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your development. Finally, our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients' will be heard.
Visit http://www.deloitte.com/us/careersto learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.
Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world's leading management consulting firms for executable strategy,operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities – people, process and technology and industry expertise – the capabilities needed to help our clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
Solution Specialist – IBM DataStage ETL
If you're interested in working on mission-critical solutions, then joining Deloitte Consulting as a Solution Specialist could be your most rewarding move. The role provides you the opportunity to sharpen your technical, analytical and business skills while working as a part of a team committed to delivering excellent service for clients around the globe. You will learn new skills that are in demand by our clients, gain expertise in Deloitte's methodologies and contribute to increasingly complex duties.
In conjunction with our other delivery centers around the world, we offer development and sustainment services for our clients, both pre and post-implementation. Our continued growth has created the need for application development and management professionals to provide services in support of our client's systems and business processes. Successful candidates will demonstrate both their ability to work independently and experience making decisions to complete assigned responsibilities from center leadership. We are seeking exceptional candidates who have the commitment to join a world-class client delivery organization that is a part of one of the world's premier consulting firms.
We strive to be recognized as the leading professional services firm by demanding and delivering excellence, and by providing interesting, challenging work and opportunities for personal and professional growth. Come and excel within Deloitte Consulting. Our delivery centers provide complete operations services for application management, custom development, and business process support for clients. Our teams develop post implementation go-live support environments, construct the transition plan from the project team to the support team, and support and maintain the client applications and technology infrastructure.
- Responsible for supporting and leading delivery of development services
- Identifies key drivers of a defined problem and proposes solutions
- Identifies and solves problems using analysis, experience, and judgment
- Performs analysis and effective diagnosis of clients' issues
- Experience designing, building, unit testing and deployment of ETL jobs built using IBM DataStage 9.1
- Ability to pull client source data into data warehouse to create reports
- Exposure pulling data from multiple sources including: xml, web services, delimited flat files, and other data sources
- Experience translating functional ETL requirements into technical design documentation
- Very strong skills with dimensional modeling concepts and ability to write complex MS sequel queries in Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012/2014
- 2+ years' experience using IBM DataStage 8.x/9.x
- 2+ years' experience in developing ETL solutions for DW/BI implementations
- 2+ years' experience in RDBMS and coding in SQL
- Experience writing SQL queries in MS SQL Server 2008/2012/2014
- Experience with Dimensional Modeling
- Experience in ETL application performance tuning, optimization and monitoring
- Experience with version control tools such as Subversion
- Not required, but a plus if you have experience in IBM QualityStage
- BS degree in Computer Science or related experience
- Must be a US Citizen
- Candidates should have a current Secret Clearance
Requisition code: E18ORLCACSNS010-USDC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
Back to top