Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Solution Specialist in Lake Mary, FL and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
Function as integrator between business needs and technology solutions, help create technology solutions to meet clients' business needs. Gain exposure to multiple industries and service lines within the practice while demonstrating an awareness of the full breadth of services offered by engagement follow-on opportunities. Define systems strategy, develop system requirements, design, prototype, and test custom technology solutions, and support system implementation. Perform full system development life cycle implementations. Provide solution development and application architecture with JEE (J2EE) or .Net. Perform business process analysis, mapping, and design. Analyze and perform current state system analysis. Perform conceptual and technical designs, including the use of object-oriented analysis and design techniques. Perform software development life cycle implementations for large-scale custom developed applications built on J2EE platforms. Write queries, packages, procedures, functions, cursors, and triggers using PL/SQL developer, DB Visualizer, IBM Data Studio, and SQL Developer. Design code reviews, provide estimations, and create design documents. Create WAR and EAR artifacts and deploy and support web applications on Websphere, Weblogic, and Tomcat servers. Design and support databases for infrastructure and technology upgrades and configuration changes. Develop SAP/REST web services and create responsive web pages using Angular JS, AJAX, and Bootstrap CSS. Manage product information, submit and change orders, design histories, supply information, and bill materials by developing Agile SDK applications and process extensions that interact with SQL Servers and DB2 Tools.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Engineering (any), Computer Science, MIS, CIS, or a related field.
- One year of experience providing IT consulting services to clients on behalf of a global consulting company.
- Must have one year of experience with:
- Performing software development life cycle implementations for large-scale custom developed applications built on J2EE platforms;
- Writing queries, packages, procedures, functions, cursors, and triggers using PL/SQL developer, DB Visualizer, IBM Data Studio, and SQL Developer;
- Designing code reviews, providing estimations, and creating design documents;
- Creating WAR and EAR artifacts and deploying and supporting web applications on Websphere, Weblogic, and Tomcat servers;
- Designing and supporting databases for infrastructure and technology upgrades and configuration changes;
- Developing SAP/REST web services and creating responsive web pages using Angular JS, AJAX, and Bootstrap CSS; and
- Managing product information, submitting and changing orders, designing histories, supplying information, and billing materials by developing Agile SDK applications and process extensions that interact with SQL Servers and DB2 Tools.
- 15% travel required.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: XTSI18FC0717LMF3
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top